Isnin - Khamis : 8.00 pg - 1.00 ptg | 2.00 ptg - 5.00 ptg
Jumaat : 8.00 pg - 12.15 tgh | 2.45 ptg - 5.00 ptg

05-208 4000
05-241 4257
korporat[at]maiamp[dot]gov[dot]my

Form Of Complaint & Proposal

Piagam Pelanggan

1. Bahagian Zakat (Promosi)
  1. Memberi Maklumbalas Jemputan Program-Program Promosi Zakat Dalam Tempoh Tiga (3) Hari.
  2. Menyelesaikan Taksiran Zakat Perniagaan Dalam Tempoh Tiga (3) Hari.
  3. Menyelesaikan Taksiran Zakat Harta Selain Zakat Perniagaan Dalam Tempoh 30 Minit.

2. Bahagian Zakat (Agihan)
  1. Menyelesaikan Permohonan Bantuan Baik Pulih Rumah Daripada Tarikh Permohonan Yang Lengkap Diterima Dalam Tempoh Empat (4) Bulan.
  2. Menyelesaikan Permohonan Bantuan Persekolahan Daripada Tarikh Permohonan Yang Lengkap Diterima Dalam Tempoh Empat (4) Bulan.
  3. Menyelesaikan Permohonan Bantuan Bina Rumah Daripada Tarikh Permohonan Yang Lengkap Diterima Dalam Tempoh Lima (5) Bulan.
  4. Menyelesaikan Permohonan Bantuan Perubatan Daripada Tarikh Permohonan Yang Lengkap Diterima Dalam Tempoh Satu (1) Bulan.
  5. Menyelesaikan Permohonan Bantuan Am Pelajaran (Persediaan IPT) Daripada Tarikh Permohonan Yang Lengkap Diterima Dalam Tempoh Satu (1) Bulan.
  6. Menyelesaikan Permohonan Bantuan Am Pelajaran (Pendaftaran IPT) Daripada Tarikh Permohonan Yang Lengkap Diterima Dalam Tempoh Satu (1) Bulan.
  7. Menyelesaikan Permohonan Bantuan Hemodialisis Daripada Tarikh Permohonan Yang Lengkap Diterima Dalam Tempoh Tujuh (7) Hari.
  8. Menyelesaikan Permohonan Bantuan Kecemasan Daripada Permohonan Yang Lengkap Diterima Di Kaunter Dalam Tempoh 30 Minit.
  9. Menyelesaikan Permohonan Bantuan Penyelesaian Hutang Daripada Tarikh Permohonan Yang Lengkap Diterima Dalam Tempoh Tiga (3) Bulan.
  10. Menyelesaikan Permohonan Bantuan Modal Daripada Tarikh Permohonan Yang Lengkap Diterima Dalam Tempoh Tiga (3) Bulan.
  11. Menyelesaikan Permohonan Bantuan Kewangan Bulanan Daripada Tarikh Permohonan Yang Lengkap Diterima Dalam Tempoh Tiga (3) Bulan.
  12. Menyelesaikan Permohonan Bantuan Dermasiswa (Dalam Negara) Daripada Tarikh Permohonan Yang Lengkap Diterima Dalam Tempoh Tiga (3) Bulan.
  13. Menyelesaikan Permohonan Bantuan Dermasiswa (Luar Negara) Daripada Tarikh Permohonan Yang Lengkap Diterima Dalam Tempoh Tiga (3) Bulan.
  14. Menyelesaikan Permohonan Kes-Kes Rayuan Semua Jenis Bantuan Daripada Tarikh Permohonan Yang Lengkap Diterima Dalam Tempoh Satu (1) Bulan.

3. Bahagian Hartanah dan Pelaburan
  1. Mengemukakan Permohonan Mewakafkan Tanah Yang Lengkap Ke Pejabat Daerah Dan Tanah Dalam Tempoh Lima (5) Hari Daripada Tarikh Permohonan Yang Lengkap Diterima (Perletakhakan Berkanun).
  2. Mengemukakan Permohonan Mewakafkan Tanah Yang Lengkap Ke Pejabat Daerah Dan Tanah Dalam Tempoh Satu Setengah (1 1/2) Bulan Daripada Tarikh Permohonan Yang Lengkap Diterima (Borang 14A Tiada Sekatan Kepentingan).
  3. Mengemukakan Permohonan Mewakafkan Tanah Yang Lengkap Ke Pejabat Daerah Dan Tanah Dalam Tempoh Dua (2) Bulan Daripada Tarikh Permohonan Yang Lengkap Diterima (Borang 14A Ada Sekatan Kepentingan).
  4. Memberi Kelulusan Memungut Derma Di Negeri Perak Dalam Tempoh Lima (5) Hari Daripada Tarikh Permohonan Yang Lengkap Diterima.
  5. Memaklumkan Keputusan Bagi Permohonan Yang Lengkap Mengenai Sewaan / Pajakan Tanah Dan Bangunan Dalam Tempoh Empat Belas (14) Hari.
  6. Memaklumkan Keputusan Bagi Permohonan Yang Lengkap Mengenai Sewaan Kemudahan-Kemudahan Lain Di Kompleks Islam Darul Ridzuan Dalam Tempoh Tiga (3) Hari.
  7. Menyelesaikan Permohonan Bantuan Bencana (Bantuan Sekaligus Tunai-Tidak Melebihi Satu Ribu Ringgit) Dalam Tempoh Satu (1) Bulan.

4. Bahagian Kewangan
  1. Memastikan Penyata Pembayaran Potongan Zakat Berjadual (PZB) Dikeluarkan Kepada Pembayar Zakat Tidak Lewat Daripada 31 Mac Setiap Tahun.
  2. Menyelesaikan Semua Urusan Pembayaran Perbekalan Dalam Tempoh 14 Hari Bekerja Daripada Tarikh Tuntutan Yang Lengkap Diterima.
  3. Menyelesaikan Urusan Pelanggan Di Kaunter Pungutan Dalam Tempoh Tidak Melebihi 30 Minit.
  4. Menyelesaikan Urusan Pembayaran Upah Amil Harta / Institusi / Profesional Dalam Tempoh Satu (1) Bulan.

5. Bahagian Khidmat Pengurusan
  1. Menyelesaikan Pengambilan Kumpulan Pengurusan Dan Profesional, Kumpulan Sokongan I Dan II Dalam Tempoh Enam (6) Bulan Dari Tarikh Tutup Iklan Kekosongan Jawatan Disiarkan.
  2. Memberi Maklum Balas Terhadap Pertanyaan / Surat-Menyurat Daripada Pihak Luar Dalam Tempoh Tujuh (7) Hari.

6. Unit Pembangunan Ummah
  1. Memberi Maklum Balas Aduan Berkaitan Masjid, Surau, Sekolah Agama Rakyat Dan Tanah Perkuburan Dalam Tempoh Tujuh (7) Hari.
  2. Memberi Keputusan Permohonan Khatib Jemputan Dalam Tempoh Tidak Lebih Lima (5) Hari.
  3. Memberi Keputusan Pengesahan Teks Khutbah Khas Dalam Tempoh 14 Hari.
  4. Memberi Keputusan Permohonan Pembangunan Islam Yang Lengkap Dalam Tempoh Satu (1) Bulan Selepas Permohonan Yang Lengkap Diterima.

7. Unit Perhubungan Korporat
  1. Memberi Maklum Balas Terhadap Semua Aduan Pelanggan Dalam Tempoh Tujuh (7) Hari.
  2. Memastikan Urusan Pelanggan Di Kaunter Pada Tahap Amat Baik Dan Cemerlang Melebihi 80 Peratus Mengikut Pengukuran Smiley Box.

F.A.Q.

1. I want to give zakat directly to the recipient. What can I do and how the practice at the time of the Prophet himself?

Zakat must be fulfilled to Amil appointed by the government.
This is in accordance with the requirements of Islam, because the position of Amil is clearly stated in the Koran and quoted in al-Hadith. People who give zakat directly to the recipients will make mistakes unconsciously, feared that the major mistake is when one gives charity to
only one group of asnaf only while in money and property of zakat, there are eight group of asnaf that require support and aid. According to al-Shafie in Fiqh al-Manhaji, let those who want to distribute their zakat, seeking three people from each of the asnaf of charity to be given their right. This is the practice at the time of the Prophet and his companions. They give zakat to appointed Amil, like the prophet appointed and sent Muadh bin Jabal to Yemen to Amil.

2. How to count nisab of partnership property?

Joint ownership of property or partnership law  is same as individual property. If the joint ownership of property is nisab sufficient, then zakat should be pay from it, even if it is distributed, the ownership of each member's share of less than nisab. This law is the same for all types of property that should be pay for zakat.

3. My husband was on duty overseas, how if he wants to pay the zakat for his dependents, namely me and the kids? Does my husband need to pay abroad, where he was now, or do I have to represent my brother to pay a zakat on behalf of my husband?

The responsibility to pay the zakat for you and your children are subject to the husbands. However, the husband may delegate such payments through biological brother or anyone else who resides in your kariah.

4. Does someone who paid the income zakat still obliged to pay for the savings zakat eventhough the savings come from the same source?

Yes, as Zakat on savings is compulsary on the second year. However, even it is from the same source but it is different in haul calculation. After paid income zakat, if the excess income is saved and when nisab and haul  is sufficient, it is compulsary to pay savings zakat.

5. Is the money available as a loan from the bank to buy Amanah Saham Bumiputra (ASB) is required to pay zakat? And how to calculate it?

Money earned from Islamic financing to buy any shares which is syubhah is only subject to zakat and calculated on a halal principle only if it is adequate conditions, nisab and haul.

6. I run a small business selling burger in front of the house. In addition, I also have engage in direct sales business. Am I obligated to pay business zakat?

Income derived from such sources is calculated as income and shall be calculated as the income zakat; instead of business zakat. Actually all ancillary income such as writings, lectures, selling burgers, direct sales even housing rental shall be counted as income that is subjected to Zakat. Income can be mixed and counted as single income and calculated the zakat on it.

7. I have several gold necklaces but I mortgage it to make the business capital. Is it obligated to pay zakat for the pawned gold necklaces?

Zakat is not mandatory unless redeemed. The haul calculation began on day of the redeemed.

8. How does the zakat calculation of gold and silver?

a) 
The zakat calculation method of gold jewelry ( Gold in use )

Gold jewelry zakat weighing only mandatory if the gold used is equal to or exceeds uruf ( 500 gram). 
The method of calculation is :-

[ Gold Weigh (gram) ] x [ Current Gold Price / gram ] x 2.5%

Example :-

The weight of owned gold   : 950 gram
Current Gold Price / gram  : RM 174.00
Zakat Rate                       : 950 gm x RM174.00 x 2.5% = RM 4,132.50

b) Gold zakat calculation method for stored gold

Gold zakat for stored gold only compulsory if it weight is equal to or exceeds uruf (85gm).

c) The calculation method for silver zakat

For silver metal (whether used or stored), Zakat is obligatory if the weight of silver is equal to or exceeds uruf (595 gm).

9. Available dividends in the EPF subject to zakat or not?

EPF dividend is compulsory subject to zakat.

10. Did someone obligated to pay zakat while the debt amount almost equal to the value obtained by the EPF money?

It is obligated to pay zakat which EPF money obtained prior to repay the debt because the money has sufficient nisab.

Chief Executive Officer Message

Assalamualaikum WBT and Greetings,

May you be in the state of grace and blessing of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala.
I would like to welcome you to visit the Official Portal of Majlis Agama Islam and Adat Melayu Perak (MAIPk)

Dear visitor,
I thank you for taking the time to browse this site. This portal is a platform for sharing information about information, info, activities and programs that MAIPk has implemented.

MAIPk is one of the State Statutory Bodies of Perak. In general MAIPk is the leading organization responsible for the administration of zakat and wakaf in the State of Perak. The charity fund is an important instrument for eight groups of people who need help with the many forms and forms of assistance that MAIPk has provided. It is a challenge for MAIPk to help all groups of people, especially the poor and needy, to change their lives and get them out of poverty.

Besides, since 2016, the Waqaf Perak Ar-Ridzuan (WPAR) has been established to provide legal channels for individuals and organizations to communicate through MAIPk. The creation of the WPAR promotes the socio-economic development of Muslims in the State of Perak as well as the development of waqf and Muslim property for charitable purposes and charitable purposes. There are four main areas implemented through WPAR namely religious, economic, health and education. Contributions through the WPAR will include projects and programs such as Student Hostel Dormitory at Sultan Azlan Shah University (USAS) Kuala Kangsar, Quranic Development and Development Waves, Haemodialist Center Construction Waves, Waqaf Business Center Construction Wakaf (WBC), Program Knowledge Wax MUMTAZ, Boat Waves, Tahfiz Maahad Development Fund Waves and Cash Waves.

Now in the face of the challenges of the Industrial Revolution (IR 4.0), all the information at the fingertips and the latest techniques used in developing this portal, MAIPk customers can not only access the information they want, but also download the information. Such deals can also be made through online applications that will certainly facilitate and speed up customer service.

To the end, I have been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of MAIPk and always strive to ensure that MAIPk's plans will be implemented and implemented as planned.

The support of the browsers and customers is greatly appreciated and appreciated. I thank you for your continued visit to this site and I hope that this official portal will provide useful guidance for all visitors to obtain the information they need quickly and efficiently. We will always make sure that this site contains up-to-date and relevant information that meets the needs of this modern world that can provide input to our customers and hopefully benefit everyone. The MAIPk welcomes any suggestions and feedback from all parties so that the service can be updated from time to time.

Welcome to the MAIPk Official Portal.

Thank you.

Mr. Shahrul Azam Bin Shaari
Chief Executive Officer
Perak Islamic Religious Council and Malay Customs

Kod QR
Scan the QR Code on your smartphone for mobile version.